Friday, July 2, 2010

Its getting Closer!!

Ok everyone I made this Blog so you can follow us on our trip to Thailand. I am not a very good blogger so I will do my best to keep this updated. JP and I have gotten all our shots and malaria pills so the germaphobe in me is feeling better about this adventure. We are getting extremely excited for the 18th to get here and thanks to Jake and Lila's great planning everything feels like it is taken care of. If anyone ever needs a trip planner talk to Lila, she is great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging, now you can follow my blog too! I'm so jealous that you will be traveling for a whole month! I hope to do that someday. Have fun in Thailand, it's soooo different than anywhere I've ever been. Sounds like you'll have a great trip, wish I could have seen the 'prettier' parts of Thailand, but what can you do. Make sure you post LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete